Mold Identification

Greetings,
I have discovered some ugly looking mold in a crawlspace under a portion of a house. The crawlspace has a dirt floor, masonry walls, and a wood frame roof, which supports a stone floored sun room. The structure was built in 1922.
I've taken some photos of the mold an put them in my dropbox folder. Here's a link:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/2745459/1/Mold?h $af1f
The first image has the best clarity, as it was hard to get a steady shot inside this space.
Can anyone identify the mold in these pictures? I want to know if it's potentially poisonous or otherwise a danger to habitation.

Pretty good case.
I went here:
http://www.thebeamguy.com/rotfungi.php
Closest match: Asterostroma spp
It's a danger to the structure. I don't see anything online about it being a danger to humans.
You have to get rid of the leak causing the moisture.
--
Dan Espen

Mould cannot be identified from photos. Put on a mask and collect (with a clean knife) samples into two (new) plastic bags. Deliver one to the local public health authority (in case there is some legal obligation on you or your landlord) and the other to any college department of microbiology willing to identify the mould.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

And then wait for the property to be condemned.

Home centers sell mold tests. Stop guessing.

comments on "mold"
rom cdc website http://www.cdc.gov/mold/dampness_facts.htm
You do not need to know the type of mold growing in your home, and CDC does not recommend or perform routine sampling for molds. No matter what type of mold is present, you should remove it. Since the effect of mold on people can vary greatly, either because of the amount or type of mold, you can not rely on sampling and culturing to know your health risk. Also, good sampling for mold can be expensive, and standards for judging what is and what is not an acceptable quantity of mold have not been set. The best practice is to remove the mold and work to prevent future growth.
The stuff in the photos reminds me of "white rot" wood decay fungi
http://www.emlab.com/s/sampling/env-report-01-2009.html
cheers Bob