Mold

I have some dry mold (its powdery and doesn't seem to have pentrated the walls) on walls in my basement from a dampness problem that has since been corrected. It mostly wipes off, but whats the best way to scrub the walls clean of it?

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Mixture of bleach and water. Have ventilation.

Reply to
G Henslee

You can use it full strength if you like. It is already diluted when you buy it. I have seen recommendations of using a 10-50% solution.

Since you experienced mold, I would look for a bath room or other paint with a fungicide designed for a moist area, unless you had a temporary situation and have corrected the moisture problem. Always use good point. Cheap paint is not cheap in the long run.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

google mold killer paint for a number of ideas.

Mark

Reply to
Mark and Gloria Hagwood