Mold

I have some dry mold (its powdery and doesn't seem to have pentrated the walls) on walls in my basement from a dampness problem that has since been corrected. It mostly wipes off, but whats the best way to scrub the walls clean of it?
Nick
Nick wrote:

Mixture of bleach and water. Have ventilation.
Donald Mac Donald wrote:

You can use it full strength if you like. It is already diluted when you buy it. I have seen recommendations of using a 10-50% solution.
Since you experienced mold, I would look for a bath room or other paint with a fungicide designed for a moist area, unless you had a temporary situation and have corrected the moisture problem. Always use good point. Cheap paint is not cheap in the long run.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Joseph Meehan wrote: