Moisture / Water Alarm

Hi. I'm interested in purchasing an alarm to put in the utility room with my water heater. The room does not have a floor drain, and I recently had some damage from a leaking water heater. I have found a few sources on the net that sell water alarms, but would like a recommendation from others that have bought one. A google search of this ng did not turn up many posts on this topic. Thanks for the input.