Moisture resistant basement wall finishing alternatives to Owens Corning System ?

I like the idea of the Owens Corning Baement Wall system but the system is only sold through frachise deals for too much $ for me . I would like to come up with a similar type basement wall finish which wouldn't be likely to retain moisure and be subject to mold and midew ( maybe somehting like those fiberglass wall panels in commericial kitchens - but painted with flat paint . Any ideas ?
Is this for a new house to be constructed?

midew
You start by keeping the moisture away from the wall. Next you put the barrier on the outside. Working from the inside is almost always a failure or short term solution.
Frankly I don't think I would try and do what you are thinking for the very reason you are concerned. I don't think you can reliably keep the mold away.
If you must, I suggest building the wall with foundation rated lumber (the stuff you can build a whole foundation with) then make sure you have a very good vapor barrier (heavy plastic) over that and under and finish wall.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math