Mohawk engineered flooring

I am looking at putting engineered wood floor in my house. I am looking at Mohawk Rock Creek Maple but cannot find any reviews or anyones experiences? Anyone have any info?

I checked alt.floors and it is pretty much just a spam site!

I am in Colorado

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

I used Mohawk laminate flooring in my house a couple of years ago. It's held up well all over except for where the computer chair sits. Sometimes the wheels don't turn right so they drag across the floor. The sheen from the floor has worn off there, but you won't notice it unless the sun shines on it from the overhead skylights.

I know laminate is not engineered flooring, but at least my experience with their other products is favorable.

Reply to
badgolferman