Moffat Range oven indicator light on all the time

I have a Moffat range (by Camco). The problem is that the oven indicator light is on all the time even when the oven switch is in the off position (and the temperature knob as is turned as low as can go).
The only time the light goes off is if I remove the oven fuse. As far as I can tell, the oven itself is not on (no heat from the elements when I turn the temp up). Other than that everything seems normal. I am concerned though as this might be a short or something.
Is it normal for the oven indicator light to be on even when the oven is turned off?
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@webminutes.ca

Hi,
Nope!
Have a model#? http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.
The oven light is possibly staying on because of the contacts in the oven control are stuck or welded closed, a shorted wire would be the next common trouble maker. -Chances- are the main power contact in the oven control is opening up fine as you don't have the elements staying on but the light part of the control has failed.