Moen kitchen sink faucet handle

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle I am looking for an older single handle Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or something.

Have you called their 800 number for help?

the handle. Then call them. They sent me the whole inside for free. Go here and click on consumer support: http://www.moen.com/consumersupport/installation/index.cfm

Yeah, me too. But after calling twice and getting more 'free' parts I decided to give up on that piece of shit moen and just replace the entire fixture instead.
On 20 Oct 2005 21:56:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Call 1-800-buy-moen. I must say that the lady I spoke with this morning was knowledgeable and tried her best to help me out.
Unfortunately, Moen discontinued my faucet and doesn't sell an equivalent. And since the $250 faucet [87810] has turned to crap in 2 yrs, because of the lack of a couple cheap parts I'll not be buying another Moen even if they carried what I want. [see my thread on 'pullout filtered faucet' that I posted this morning]
Jim