Moen Extensa question

Hello, The cartridge on our Moen Extensa kitchen faucet (model 7560) has gone on the fritz, so I need to replace it. The trouble is that I can't even get past step #1, removing the handle. None of my allen wrenches fit the nut that holds the handle onto the main assembly. Does Moen use a strange size of hex nut for that particular assembly? Is it standard or metric size? (my allen wrenches are standard sizes).
Add pictures here
✖

It's the middle of the afternoon. Call Moen! Go to www.moen.com for the phone number. They're usually very helpful.
Add pictures here
✖

Moen Allen nuts appear to be standard sizes. But on some faucets (e.g. mine) the nut is not aligned with the hole in the faucet hinge, i.e.the wrench must be cocked up or down before it can find the nut.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

I have a Moen Extensa and have had the handle off. Don't remember if it was metric or english, but it wasn't any special allen wrench.
Add pictures here
✖