Moen Cartridges

I just replaced the cartridge in my shower stall & I need a diagram of the correct way it should be installed. (I've been to Moen's web site & it's worthless) So if some kind soul can point me to a web site, I'd be a happy camper.
If you relpaced it why do you need a diagram, dont they go on only One way
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

Actually they go on 2 ways, the wrong way reverses hot & cold.
--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

I HOPE YOU CALLED MOEN and got the part for free. All their systems have a lifetime guarantee and they send the parts right to your home for any product they sold to you.

Just like Craftsmen....it's a beautiful thing!........Ross
Geoman wrote:

Geoman is right! I've got all Moen faucets in my home, and in 20 years I've never paid to replace a cartridge or other faucet part. Not that there have been that many failures, but Moen is great about standing behind their products.
Once I went to HD looking for a part for a Moen faucet and they said they would replace it free if I brought in the old part, no matter where the faucet had been bought.
Perce
On 02/11/05 12:00 pm Travis Jordan tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Interesting...I wonder if that is a store practice company-wide?
Travis Jordan wrote:

I doubt it. I replaced several Moen cartridges at my expense because I didn't know they were guaranteed. No one in any of the box stores including HD ever said anything about replacing them for free. All of the stores that I visited then and still do display all kinds of replacement cartridges but nothing that indicates that Moen or any other company guarantees them for life or that you can bring in a cartridge and they will replace it for free.