Moen cartridge for other brands?

Somehow I thought that there was another faucet brand which used moen cartridges. I find moen makes the best cartridges but my spouse is unhappy with the bath faucets available in brass so I was looking for another reliable brand.

Reply to
Art

I've seen some cheap knock off that use them or Delta parts. I'd avoid them and get a reliable brand.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski