Moen 7100 - side spray flow

Hi All,
My kitchen Moen 7100 faucet was a little hard to turn from side to side, so I took it apart and lubed it inside.
After that, it seems that when I use the side spray, it does not cut off the main spout completely. It was cutting it off before.
What controls that and what would have changed? I got all the parts in the right places.
Regards,
RichK

I wish I could help you but I can't.
I just chimed in to say I've heard of more people having trouble with Moen faucets than any other.
I bought one some years ago and it was defective from day one.
I was able to exchange it for another but it lasted only a few years.
Their adds say to buy it for life.
They should add, "If you don't plan on living very long."
Best thing to do is to call up moen and ask for help. They will probably send you repair parts for free.

Thanks Art...they did.
RichK