Modular pipe connections

I want to rework the water supply pipes under my kitchen sink, and I want the result to be very modular, in the sense that I can disconnect something and connect something else, without doing any plumbing work.

For example, if I decide at some point in the future to add or replace a valve, I want to be able to unscrew flexible pipes from the old valve and screw them to the new valve, such that the whole job of replacing the valve would be just a few minutes.

What kind of connections are best and most reliable, for that kind of modularity?

Reply to
Anagram

Don't know where you life but these are not up to code here and I would only use them where I can see them as they can come apart, under pressure

Reply to
jim