Modular manufacturers in Massachusetts

Can anyone give me a solid reference for a good modular manufacturer in the old Commonwealth of MA?
Thanks John
Koons wrote:

Modular what? Leggo blocks, Lincoln Logs, Homes? <g>

Do they have to be built in MA? I see the GBI homes in Douglas MA but I don't know where they are built. I often see houses on the highway coming from PA.