Moaners Hub

Just went to the site, and had a look around. Lot of old posts archived there. Much like Google Groups.
I've not been a Giggle Groper poster, and they threw me off Moaners Shrub. Found I could not log back on. Wonder if Giggle and Moaner are useful for usenet posters who want to go back and look at old posts?
I'll admit, I've looked at Giggle Gropes, to read old posts.
On 10/7/2014 8:06 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Never cared for web forums. They tend to sell your email address and the next thing you know your inbox is getting 1000 spams a day. I suspect if HomeBlowersHub is stealing content from USENET, they are selling email addresses as well.
On 10/7/2014 8:52 AM, Sam Waller wrote:

Theft, and sale, guess we know what they desire... cashflow.
On 10/7/2014 8:04 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

They're just doing what Google and numerous other smaller companies are doing: providing a web-based gateway to Usenet for people who don't know Usenet. Since nobody owns Usenet, it's not as if anyone can steal it. They're in it for the clicks - the more hits to their site, the more it is worth to potential buyers, and the more advertising revenue they can earn from it.
Even if they explained in great detail to their users what they are doing and what Usenet is, the majority of them wouldn't care. They're looking for advice, not a philosophical discussion on the Internet, the WWW, and Usenet, and/or the propriety of channeling Usenet newsgroups onto the web.