Mixture for dealing with moss on roof?

Is there a recommended solution I can make up for my sprayer to kill off some clumps of moss tending to form on my roof shingles in one area. Bleach and water? Ratio? At some point I'll also put a zinc strip along the peak of the roof ...but that will come later. Thanks.

Reply to
M.Burns

try this: one part bleach to two parts water... or even smaller ratio, if that does not work then increase it... dont use a broom or such as it might just knock off the grandules that are attached to the shingles and you dont want that to happen.....

Reply to
jim

Try Roundup

Reply to
m Ransley

Just broadcast some Tide w/bleach. It works great.

Reply to
davefr