Mixture for dealing with moss on roof?

Is there a recommended solution I can make up for my sprayer to kill off some clumps of moss tending to form on my roof shingles in one area. Bleach and water? Ratio? At some point I'll also put a zinc strip along the peak of the roof ...but that will come later. Thanks.
M.Burns wrote:

if that does not work then increase it... dont use a broom or such as it might just knock off the grandules that are attached to the shingles and you dont want that to happen.....
Try Roundup
Just broadcast some Tide w/bleach. It works great.