Miter saw question

I have a Dewalt miter saw. When cutting 90 degree cuts, the cut is straight. I can tell using a square. When I move the blade to either 45, the cut seems to flare a bit to the left. The compound angle setting remains at 90 degrees. I was wondering if maybe I am getting some blade wobble causing the cut to be off a bit. Not sure what is going on. Thanks.

Try using a better blade, quite a few of the dewalt blades (the ones with yellow paint) are of questionable quality. Something with well tensioned plate 0.85 or thicker. Odds are it's more a question of the blade deflecting due to insufficient stiffness and poor tensioning.

Be sure the wood is held tight to the table. It's not uncommon for the saw to try and 'push' the wood in the direction of the cut, which would make your cut flare. And it doesn't have to be much movement to make it happen.