MISTOVAN antiseptic product

Can someone tell me where I can buy MISTOVAN antiseptic product for my septic tank - Where can I find a list of distributors for this product ???
THANKS A LOT
Nycole
--
nycoleg

What's it do.?
Nycole,
Mistovan is a deodorant for chemical toilets, I think. Places that sell products for RVs or campers may have it. Look in the yellow pages.
Dave M.
Thanks; don't think that would be wise for a septic tank set up then!!