MISTOVAN antiseptic product

Can someone tell me where I can buy MISTOVAN antiseptic product for my septic tank - Where can I find a list of distributors for this product ???

THANKS A LOT

Nycole

Reply to
nycoleg

What's it do.?

Reply to
Main Man

Nycole,

Mistovan is a deodorant for chemical toilets, I think. Places that sell products for RVs or campers may have it. Look in the yellow pages.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

Thanks; don't think that would be wise for a septic tank set up then!!

Reply to
Main Man