missing smoke alarm

My renters absconded with one of my smoke detectors but left the mounting plate on the wall. It is battery and AC wired. Nameplate says GBK Electronics. Unable to find. Where can I buy? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson
I don't find GBK on Google, there is however a Spanish firm, GBK Electronics, that makes sports-related timing products. Are you sure you read that correctly? It might just be better to get any brand of wired/battery smoke alarm, and removed the old base, since companies likely don't sell half-units, anyway. Make sure you check the voltage on the feed wire, first.
Thank you for the reply, will verify label. I always wondered if all full house smoke alarms are compatible. Seamus J.

anyway.

More likely it's "BRK Electronics" the company behind the First Alert brand, and many OEM smoke alarms. http://www.brkelectronics.com/company_profile.htm
As someone else said, if it's not connected (other than power) to another alarm, then any similar alarm will do.
If they are interconnected (often done with security systems) then you will need to consult the company. I had an smoke alarm fail, only to find that it was no longer made, and had to replace several with a newer self-compatible type.
Dave.
If it's AC wired then there should be other smoke detectors of the same brand on the circuit.
If its all by its self then you should be able to replace it with any AC wired smoke detector.