Miscellany

1. Is there a source for me to buy caulking gun type tube empties that I can use to fill my own stuff?
2. There must be a better container for the gallon cans of paint. The groove between the lid and the can is a natural trap for paint spills. Once that dries it really creates many problems - stuck lids that lead to metal mutilation that lead to "skins" , paint flakes in the paint, semi dried paint, etc. One easy solution will be for a Dollar Store to carry resilient plastic replacement paint can covers. Now if only some businessman can get a China manufacturer to produce that.

Save the ones you use...since no one saves them...empty, swap out and chunk in the garbage.. No..not that I am aware of....

Umm...I have about 50 of them....been around for quite a while...some even have a neat little lip that you can use to pour the paint when you pull the lid back.. Got them at my local hardware store about 10 years ago.....

http://www.thomasregister.com/olc/04832002/access.htm
Bill
@yahoo.com (KLM) says...

http://www.budgetmarine.com/pdf/384.pdf http://www.brigadier.ru/eng/brigadier/pad/934.htm http://www.norlog.com/sashco3.html

Always store partially used cans of paint upside down. The paint seals the can. No skins, no semi-dried paint.
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

snipped-for-privacy@teleport.com says...

Use a nail starter to punch a few holes in the groove before you start painting. Almost no paint remains trapped as it drains back into the can. Add a sheet of plastic wrap before resealing the lid, and as suggested above- store upside down.