Mirrored closet doors

We are having the original (15+ years old) closet doors replaced in the foyer of our condo unit. The decision has been made to go for mirrored doors. Three choices: regular (clear), tinted or copper. Perhaps aesthetics is the only factor involved in the choice, however, I would be pleased to hear if anyone can offer opinions about the selection from their experiences. Thanks.

Reply to
George Will

i prefer pink with purple polkadots. the real question is what do YOU and your spouse like?

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

What good are those mirrors on your closet doors?

Put them on the ceiling, to hell with the closet doors

Reply to
sleepdog

It all depends if your having it done or doing it yourself.

If you are doing it yourself, homedepot actually sells a real good brand of them. They are expensive but are very thick (and heavy) doors that should outlast you and I. I think the brand was CDW (something like that)

Tom

Reply to
BocesLib