Miracle water treatment...again

Easywater.com is on TV now advertising their salt-free water treatment, implying, sort of, that it is better than a conventional water softener. It works by inducing magic frequencies in the water pipe which it is claimed will reduce 'static charges' in the ions in the water. No Mg or Ca is removed since those ions are said to be good for our health. Since these people have figured out a way to evade the laws of physics, their future products nay be even more remarkable. As a humble ex-molecule mechanic, I can't figure out how this works. Any thoughts from those of you that stayed awake in Physics 204 or Electricity and Magnetism 102?
Joe
Joe wrote:

Not to worry. Obama voters will buy anything and believe it works ;)
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:13:26 -0400, Frank

If you can turn that post into an opportunity for political derision, you have a small mind and a bend for social division. Think; try wit; try analysis. Don't bore us here with your drivel.
-Zz

Yes drivel: That sort of remark, namely derision of someone who may have a dfferent point of view, is one of the corniest and least effective debating tactics. It's not even smart or clever. About on the level of schoolyard rhetoric; such as "Well you would think that; cos your nose/ear/eyes/knees etc. is/are crooked, etc. etc." And yes 'water purification' baloney!
Joe wrote:

Don't waste your time trying to figure out. The law of physics and chemistry is intact. Another snake oil.
24g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

I was awake and passed with flying colors but those memories are long gone from non-use. Anyone who buys anything that has the word "magic" in it's ads/descriptions will surely see the magic of presidents disappearing.
Red Green wrote:

That is one of the funniest rejoinders I've ever read. Thanks for the chuckles.
Some answers to the question. http://www.thathomesite.com/forums/load/plumbing/msg0107095411858.html?57