Mini Mag LED bulb for home repairing

Just got a conversion from Ebay, which isn't quite doing well.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AA-MINI-MAG-LITE-LED-UPGRADE-BULB-with-30-LUMENS-FLASHLIGHT-TORCH-LED-BULB-NEW-/390836305322?ssPageName ­ME:L:OC:US:3160
The bulb is a bit too wide, and it drags and doesn't work dependably. Anyone have a URL for one which is about 1 watt, and works nicely? I can use it for home repairs in dark corners.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 6/7/14, 9:01 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I got a Fenix headlamp 15 months ago, and that's all I ever use for a work light. No hands. On high, it's about 1.8 W, but I almost always run at 1/2 W. Flip diffuser. I've used it about a dozen times a day with only two problems: once I needed to squirt contact cleaner in the switch, and sometimes I'd forget where I put it down. A little pink tape fixed that.
It gets all that power from a single Eneloop AA. That's my favorite part. It's easy to keep a spare cell in my pocket, and I can change it in the rain in pitch dark without taking the light off my head, holding an umbrella with my other hand.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Chris... Pull up T Mart. Loads of different ones low prices. WW
On 6/7/2014 9:01 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Found some new old stock on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/370847032740 and I hope they work as well as the one I got years ago. I got my $30 out of that one, and hope this one is as good.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, June 20, 2014 5:07:57 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Okay...you'll spend $30 on a 50 cent item from China and question buying a decent cordless drill? Your parents would be proud!
Add pictures here
βœ–