Mini Mag LED bulb for home repairing

Just got a conversion from Ebay, which isn't quite doing well.

The bulb is a bit too wide, and it drags and doesn't work dependably. Anyone have a URL for one which is about 1 watt, and works nicely? I can use it for home repairs in dark corners.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I got a Fenix headlamp 15 months ago, and that's all I ever use for a work light. No hands. On high, it's about 1.8 W, but I almost always run at 1/2 W. Flip diffuser. I've used it about a dozen times a day with only two problems: once I needed to squirt contact cleaner in the switch, and sometimes I'd forget where I put it down. A little pink tape fixed that.

It gets all that power from a single Eneloop AA. That's my favorite part. It's easy to keep a spare cell in my pocket, and I can change it in the rain in pitch dark without taking the light off my head, holding an umbrella with my other hand.

Reply to
J Burns

Chris... Pull up T Mart. Loads of different ones low prices. WW

Just got a conversion from Ebay, which isn't quite doing well.

The bulb is a bit too wide, and it drags and doesn't work dependably. Anyone have a URL for one which is about 1 watt, and works nicely? I can use it for home repairs in dark corners.

Reply to
WW

Found some new old stock on Ebay

and I hope they work as well as the one I got years ago. I got my $30 out of that one, and hope this one is as good.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Okay...you'll spend $30 on a 50 cent item from China and question buying a decent cordless drill? Your parents would be proud!

Reply to
BenDarrenBach