Mini Blinds Won't Stay Up

I have approximately 1" Graber plastic mini blinds that are horizontal. For some reason, if I try to pull the blinds 1/2 way up, they won't stay. Does anyone know what replacement part I would need to get the blinds to stay up and where I would buy the part?
I have other blinds that work fine!
Thanks!
KL

If it is like most blinds, there is a little grab wheel at the top of the cord. It may be out of place, sticking or need to be cleaned.

Edwin has this pegged correctly.
A little brass or plastic gear inside a little box right where the cord enters the head rail of the blind.
The only thing that you might do other than un-sticking it is to add a little spray silicone to the area. DO NOT use anything other than silicone. Other lubricates will discolor and destroy the plastic parts.
Colbyt