Mini-Blinds Valence Clip Replacements

I need to replace several broken valence clips of the mini-blinds on our back porch. I checked several online sites, but could not find a match, so the make of the clip I require may no longer be available. I can email you a JPEG file of the clip; dimensions of the clip are part of the image. I would like to obtain eight clips if possible. Any help would be appreciated

The BORG is a good place to look if they sell that brand.
Email me a picture of what you need and I may be able to sell them to you cheap. I have supply from 20 years of installing them. Or post the picture at the site in my sig line and the url here.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.
http://www.imagegenie.net/uploads/a03dcd486f.jpg">
http://www.imagegenie.net/uploads/a03dcd486f.jpg
[/url]
Greg
I have responded to your email.
Colbyt

[url=http://www.imagegenie.net ]
http://www.imagegenie.net/uploads/a03dcd486f.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://www.imagegenie.net/uploads/a03dcd486f.jpg">
http://www.imagegenie.net/uploads/a03dcd486f.jpg
[/url]
I am also going to update Greg's link to the picture here in case someone has knowledge of this. Twenty years in the business and I can't be positive of the ID at the moment.
http://www.imagegenie.net/uploads/a03dcd486f.jpg
He used the forum format and not the newsgroup format in his post.
Colbyt