Milwaukee Sawzall repair ?

I have Millwaukee Mo # 6507 Sawzall which quit working after using it one day . The brushes and and cord are OK . I suspect a bad trigger or maybe something amiss with the variable speed control . Are there any diagrams online ? Some troubleshoot help isapprecaited . - thanks

Reply to
nospam4me

Died after one day? I would return it

Reply to
Greg-EE
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

John‰]

If its a new tool, since you said one day, return it and get another. I recently bought a Hatchet (greatest thing to have in my trade) and the battery quit after 4 charges...I returned the battery with no questions asked.

Milwaukee has some of the best customer service I have seen, so if its a new tool, you should have no problems.

Reply to
CBHvac

Sorry I didn't maker it clear. The tool is not new. What I was trying to say that a I used it one day recently and and it worked fine and I put it up . The next day I tried to use it and it wouldn't turn one . Brushes are fine and I swapped " quik lock " cords with another Milwaukee tool I have but no go .

Reply to
nospam4me