Milwaukee Combo Kit - Worth it?

I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for $375 but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal, really good deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.

Reply to
rmorton

Depending on what is in the combo and if you use them, yes. Milwaukee is one of the better tool makers.

I've seen it for $529

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Google Milwaukee combo kit. That shows all combo kits. WW

Reply to
WW

od

Reply to
olddog

Wow...where are you buying it?

od

Reply to
olddog

In news:gtnfon$5mh$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org, rmorton spewed forth:

No...absolutely a rip off. Please give me the name of the store or person trying to defraud you and I will personally visit them tonight and take care of it

Reply to
ChairMan

How "HOT" is it??? LOL...

Reply to
benick

Maybe it "fell off the back of a truck."

od

Reply to
olddog

It's too late.

Reply to
1D10T

After the comments, SWMBO allowed me to buy the combo kit and it is now charging in the shop. Stumbled across this deal at Homedepot. Price was reduced to $449 and then another $75 off through 05/06. Local Home Depot only had one and couldn't find any on line. Thanks for the help in convincing the boss that I needed a new toy.

Reply to
rmorton