miller furnace won't start

I'm trying to get a furnace to kick on. I bled the line and everything but the reset button won't start the furnace. Circuit breaker is good, emergency off switch is fine, everything else is turned on. I have toyed with furnaces in the past that had a reset timer that would flash if it got stuck, and there's a red light on the side of this by the reset but the light isn't on. This is a miller MLS(?) trailer furnace. I don't know if the red light isn't on because of a problem or because the light is 30 years old. Would the pilot have to be lit for the motor to kick on? Is there a light sensor inside or something for the pilot as a safety feature?
On Nov 23, 10:48 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

HAH! I found the problem. There's a kill switch on the bottom door panel. I feel silly now.
Just going to suggest that to you as its there to keep flame rollout when a gas furnace lights and also a flame rollout switch.

That's happened to most people, and all techs. Welcome to the family.
--

Christopher A. Young;
.