Military Special, Lowes

Not sure if this is just local but til 7JUL if you show ID card and ask in advance (before they ring it up I assume), 10% discount.

Might be all Lowes?

Reply to
cshenk

"cshenk" wrote in news:PvA9k.6670$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe23.lga:

Same in Fayetteville, NC. I hope so since Ft Bragg is up the street. As a matter of fact, Ft Bragg is the entire town.

Reply to
Red Green

Policy seems to be open to local interpretation. A year or two ago, I was getting the discount at the local store, just by showing my DoD Civilian ID card. Then one day, the lead cashier comes over and snottily tells me it is for active-duty only. Didn't care enough to press the issue, since I haven't needed to buy anything expensive there lately.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

aemeijers wrote in news:3uC9k.158537$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Here it's "active, reserve, honorably discharged, retired and their immediate families". Again, this is a major military town.

Reply to
Red Green