Mildew or mold on Trex

Hi all,
I had a new Trex deck built 2 years ago. It has a few mold or mildew green patches on it now, What's the best thing to scrub it with to remove them ?? I used to use a mixture of bleach & laundry detergent on my old pressure treated wood deck. Can I use that on Trex ???
*** RON *** =======================================================Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

I would.
and officially so recommends trex: http://www.trex.com/Universal/product_info/workingwithtrex/careandcleaning.asp
(that was the top hit when google for "clean trex deck")
sdb
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com
My Trex deck gets some mildew every spring, often thick enough it almost looks like moss. I use the detergent/bleach mix with some TSP added where it's thick. Put it on warm, let it sit several minutes, then sweep it off before hosing. The heavy areas may require a repeat.