mike

How is the best way to install drywall on coveted block without using fur strips. Most urethane is not a problem
How is the best way to install drywall to block without using fur strips.
On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 17:54:29 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Block is seldom flat enough to apply drywall to directly. You also have no insulation or vapor barrier. If none of that is important to you, glue it up there with construction adhesive. Another option is stucco, toweled flat. I did that in a room in my house that is not under air. The trick is finding a stucco guy who can make it flat and smooth. That is really a "plasterer", rapidly becoming a lost art. They usually get it close and then put a texture on it.