Mighty Mule FM500 blew up green circuit board by reversing battery

Page 2 of 2

Exactly. It's not just the concern of frost damage. I would bury it at least 24".
Tony wrote:

For curiousity I stuck it out and downloaded whole 43 pages. All pages are blank.
On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 20:58:08 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

Thanks for checking. I thought it was just me. It would be nice to find a schematic for the Mighty Mule FM500 circuit board (green).