Microwaves

Thanks for help regarding 36" microhood. Now need to make a choice between GE Profile or Seare Elite. Any ideas or input . I think Sears is made by LG? or what used to be Goldstar. Frank

Reply to
KTECH

Take a close look. If they are the only 36" available, they may be the same one. Sears uses many vendors and microwaves are often rebranded even amongst the makers. LG does not list a 36" OTR on their web page so I doubt they will make it special for Sears. .

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski