Microwave: should it be pulling in outside air?

Hi all,
I recently had GE come out and replace the magnetron in my Spacemaker over-the-range microwave. All was good until I noticed that it seemed to be pulling in a lot of outside air. The weather was cold this week, so it was easy to feel it - it came in both above the microwave in the enclosed cabinet above the range as well as into the microwave itself. Is this normal? It seems to me if anything the air should be blowing/venting OUT of the microwave....
Thanks in advance,
Rob from AZ
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

I would not be the microwave. More likely just the wind or some other home device.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
There should be a one way flap in the exhaust pipe. Sounds like it got stuck open. Can't say if it was a coincidence or if the tech moved it out of the way and forgot to release it.
Perhaps the vent pipe was reinstalled with a gap or without duct tape or even not at all. Vent some smoke with the fan on and verify it goes outside.

Thanks...the GE tech is returning next week and I'll be sure he checks that out.
Rob