Microchip Spying in our Homes, Bodies and Lives

Page 1 of 2
Microchips are being implanted in people during both dental work and medical surgery. These chips are actually small transmitters that send data to foreign terrorists such as AlQuada. They know exactly where you are and what you are doing. They can track you and often times even see you. You have no privacy and they can even watch you take a shit and undress.
Worse yet, they can create and modify your thoughts and actions. If they desire, they can make you kill people that they want destroyed. One you have a chip implanted, you lose your entire self and become a robot for them, whether they are a terrorist organization, your employer, or the US Government. This is one reason that an employee should never allow their employer to do surgery or anything like that. For example, a Walmart employee goes to the Walmart Dental Center (some stores have them). This dentist then implants something to make the employee work harder or whatever they want you to do. Even going to the Walmart vision center, they can fit you with glasses that have a chip. There is no limit to mind control using microchips. Even animals are being fitted with them.
Besides being implanted in our bodies, they are being places in our homes. It's not uncommon to have these placed in our electrical panels, outlets, light fixtures, etc. They can also be placed into walls, plumbing fixtures, appliances, on power poles, and pretty much anywhere in the home. That toaster you just bought could contain a microchip camera that monitors your activities everytime you are in your kitchen. You ARE being watched, monitored and in some cases, controlled. Almost everyone in the United States has at least some sort of device in their home, their body, or in their home furnishings and these people are being watched. Don't be surprised if your photo appears on the internet showing you naked in your own bathroom. There is no stopping these microchips from watching us. We are under their control and they may be controlling our daily activities, our lives, and possibly our minds.
If this is not enough, consider how many of them are found in stores. There may be millions of them placed in your favorite department store. Not only the security cameras in the store fixtures, but also found in the items that you purchase without giving any thought to what you purchase in relation to what contains these chips. It's very likely that every American has been detected in some capacity at least once. Microchips are everywhere and they are watching you and your family. They may even be controlling every aspect of your life. It's a known fact that at least one major department store chain even has these in their public restrooms, and they monitor your bathroom activities. If the toilet flushes automatically when you finish your toilet use, know that you are being detected and monitored. This is becoming more widespread each and every day. Without extremely costly detection equipment there is no way to know if these devices are in our homes, stores, cars, bodies or anywhere else in our lives. Soon we will all be robots.
These are RFID chips. I bet you are into black helicopters as well.....

Formations of black helicopters are a common sight at treetop level in Fayetteville, NC - Ft Bragg...along with strip joints and pawn shops.
Are there chips that can help you lose weight? Jackie

no joke one day EVERYONE will be chipped for tracking survilance and anti terrorism / anti illegals efforts.
now your laughing but consider how much our privacy has been cut.........
on 11/6/2007 6:48 PM snipped-for-privacy@aol.com said the following:

I have nothing to hide. My fingerprints have been taken numerous times (not criminal). It they want to tap my phones, or put surveillance cameras outside my house, go ahead. It's no longer safe to have people running around with no restrictions and no accountability.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

times
restrictions
I have nothing to hide either, that's exactly why I don't want them in my house. When I do have something to hide, then they can wiretap my phones, house, etc., but first...I have to be suspected of something or break the law. You want them in your house for no reason...fine, I don't. I don't know of anywhere in this country that people can run around with no restrictions and no accountability, unless maybe you're an illegal in a border town.
Cheri
on 11/6/2007 7:37 PM Cheri said the following:

You don't get out very often, do you? How about muslims getting flight training where all they want to do is to fly an aircraft without learning how to land? I think that all children born in this country and those people who visit should have their DNA and fingerprints taken and logged. As it is now, when you have a suspect DNA in a crime, you can't get a match unless the perp has had his or her DNA taken in the past, or some time in the future. Watch some of the Closed Case Files sometime. They got the semen from the perp, but no match, so he continues to commit more crimes. Maybe the criminals will think twice about committing a crime.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

My favorite is how the right wing screamed about government intrusion in our lives, and the threat to blow up a bus is sufficient for them to give it all away.
I don't want my goverment knowing anything about me. I fear my government more than any terrorist. This country is heading for facism and you will be the perfect German.
I thought it would all kind of be fun. Debit and credit cards could be incorporated. And they could be put in a place chosen by the recipient. Some would choose the palm of the hand. Some would choose the lips. Some would choose the buttocks. Some would choose the nipple. Some would choose their genetalia.
At the end of the checkout, if you had a nice looking cashier that you wanted to convey a little flirting with, you could have them scan you where your secret place is. Or they could just put one on everyone's bottom, and you'd just sit on that little laser scanner they already have there. But, for some people, we would have to make double and triple sized scanners, and prop some of them up with timber shoring to hold the weight.
We could shorten the discovery process in dating by having a record of marriages, divorces, children, tpo's, criminal records, etc. One scan would shorten the process down to either "Goodbye" or "Wanna see my golf tee collection?"
You'd know all about the people in your PTA or scout group.
You wouldn't have to worry about forgetting your credit card or car keys.
You wouldn't get the wrong meds in the hospital. If found unconscious, they would know all about you.
Lots of things.
Steve
said the following:

And when they decide they don't like your politics, and disappear you to some foreign torture prison, do you have a problem with that?
Bob
on 11/6/2007 8:05 PM Bob F said the following:

Oh, please! They already know my politics. I'm a registered voter.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Now, that's frightening. LOL
Cheri
Bob F wrote:

No. I think it's a swell idea.
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:48:37 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

The biggest spies in the country right now are credit bureaus, insurance companies and Email/search engine companies like Google and Yahoo. If the government wants to spy on you they would just get your records from these companies.
Yes. Those ones you can't digest.

<snip>
They watched you post that. You are a marked man. Adios Mutha.

[snip]
It's not just with medical procedures! Last night I had dinner at Beef O'Bradys and when the waitress took my order she said, "Do you want chips with that?"
She must be part of the plot.

Definately Those chips were imbedded in your beef and if you ate it, they are now inside your body. Beef O'Bradys now knows everything about you. Everytime you walk into any other restaurant, whether it's a McDonalds, or a very expensive restaurant, they will push a button and cause you to have stomach pain. Soon you will be forced to ONLY eat at Beef O'Bradys without pain, or not eat at all. They have you as a FORCED customer for life, by using torture methods to control your digestive system.
You're about the only person (aside from a few thousand sexual predators) who should indeed be chip'd. Somebody oughta keep track of you, sweetie.