Micro-fiber mops

What is the advantage of using a micro-fiber mop to clean a laminate floor.
Also what is your definition of damp, is in a damp mop.
I currently use a dry swifter, and on occasion I moisten it with recommended cleaner I bought from the floor manufacture, but the streaks are terrible.
Whats your recipe for a home made laminate floor cleaner?
Thanks
Tom
There is a wet version of swifter available which works well on laminates.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jhtml?CATID 0775&id=prod379767

Art wrote:

I've got one of those. It streaks too.

I don't know, but they work well compared to a sponge mop.

Just damp, no drips.

I have two things. When we bought our flooring, Mannington gave us a spray bottle of cleaner and it works well. I also use the Clorox equivalent to the Swiffer. They have a solution the does a good job.