Michigan Building Inspector Test

I'm looking for study material for a Michigan Building Inspectors test in about 2 weeks. Are there any FREE practice test that are offered on line. Is there any software that is recommended?? I'll need to learn about international codes, construction codes etc. The small library has virtually nothing on the subject. Is there a certain group that I should be posting to? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BMW

Reply to
bmw