Mice in My Boat Cabin Last Winter

They made a huge mess when the boat was in dry dock last winter. Is there any way I can guarantee they won't do it again short of taking all the stuff out and storing it separately? Help much appreciated! Frank

No guarantees. I would suggest your first step is to block all access points. Remember, mice are good climbers. Then I would distribute a half dozen boxes of Dcon in it.
Thanks! It would be impossible to block all access points so I think I will go with the d-con solution.

Do I smell a dead mouse in the bilges?