Metric Forstner bits.

I need some Forstner bits in metric sizes (6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 25mm etc. I have tried the local Lowes and HD without success. Any ideas where I can shop for these?

Many thanks,

Peter.

Reply to
PVR

If you are fortunate enough to have a Woodcraft store in your area they should have a variety of metric forstner bits, even though it might be a bit limited. Or you can simply find an online supplier -- a search for "metric forstner" in Google (without the quotes of course) turns up dozens of suppliers. But I can heartily second Paul Franklin's recommendation of Lee Valley -- they are a great source for almost anything in the way of woodworking tools.

Reply to
John McGaw

Reply to
nospambob