Meth Lab Cleanup

the future owners or tenents. Our economy if full of companies making money, by using unsafe, or unproven, yet epa approved, chemicals, and technologies. Just start reading MSDS(material Safety Data Sheets) just because everyone uses paint, and people aren't being carted off to the hospital in droves the day after they paint, doesn't mean we aren't already being carted off in droves with all kinds of cancers, and unheard of diseases.

the Master. but I do think there is a lot more to the unseen world of chemicals that only a small percentage of people know. We can only google and piece together, and then decide whatever we want to do, based on our preconceived notions, and financial situations. Personally, I would say do, about 10 times the research you think you should do. the general public, and even police officers aren't normally qualified to give you the kind of answers you want. Do you trust a energetic first responder to do open heart surgery in a pinch? Find someone who is qualified. We all like to save money, and there are sharks in suits out there. But a $2 tube of caulk is a $2 tube of caulk and a $4 tube of caulk is a $4 tube of caulk. Just about every tube of caulk I have bought on sale has failed within 6 months. You can get a good deal, through negotiation, that is great.But the quick road to success as we americans wan t it, leads to failure. There is something wonderful that happens to a person as they persevere, try, fall, get up and keep getting up.

things back to because it's one of my soap boxes.

specific zero-voc tints. Normal tint, in zero- voc paint is.........

have been having a tremendous difficulty getting the msds sheets on their TINT.

in homes and businesses, with our family's health at risk?

prosperous, blessed week.

Hells Bells! I've been breathing "off gassing" from oil space heaters, wood stoves, paint, paint remover, mineral spirits, and cigarette smoke for a lot of years. Guess I've lived on borrowed time for quite a while. Funny how folks worry about INDOOR chemicals but ignore what the atmosphere and ground water are loaded with. Folks get all pissy about someone smoking a cigarette within 10 ft of a public building, then get into their gas guzzler and go home to their cozy fire place, then get up in the morning and spread poison all over the inside and outside of their home.

One of the most astonishing efforts was to protect babies in hospitals from cig smoke carried on the clothing of hospital staff (whilst same hospital staff kill a bunch of people due to failure to wash their hands).

Most ground water supplies nowadays are contaminated with something...pesticides, prescription medications. Worry about paint offgassing for 3 years? Later.

Reply to
Norminn

The difference between Richard Prior and Michael Jackson: Richard Prior was burnt by coke. Michael Jackson was burnt by Pepsi.

krw

She said she DID spray the place for silverfish...

Reply to
HeyBub