metal yard shed recommendations?

Page 2 of 2

I lucked out and got this shed for $250 as an "open box" clearance item at Home Depot. Current price is $869, but it was around $600 2 years ago when I bought it.
http://www.handyhome.com/kingston.htm
Be careful with any kit that you buy, metal or wood. Many of them cut corners with inferior design and lack of "parts" to keep the cost down.
For example, even at full price, my kit does not include floor decking or roofing materials such as tar paper, shingles, drip edge, etc. Worse yet, there is no sill plate for the walls. The 2 x 3 studs are supposed to be toe-nailed to the floor decking.
The back wall has no studs, just a horizontal member and a vertical member, notched to overlap in the center of the wall.
Since I saved so much money on the kit, I "upgraded" by buying some extra 2 x 3's and building proper walls. I used screws instead of nails, etc. All in, including "open bundle" shingles (at 50-75% off) I stayed well below the retail price of the kit itself.
My point: Even if you can't score an "open-box" deal like I did, make sure you know what you are getting with the kit. Try to download the assembly instructions before you buy so you can determine how much extra you are going to have to put into the kit to build something you'll be comfortable with. If nothing else, it'll save you extra trips to the store because you'll know what you are getting (and not getting) with the kit.

re: Your subject line...
You have a metal yard?