Metal Windows - Repair or Replace

We have metal windows that swing open with a crank system. The house was built in 1957 and I'm not sure if they are the original windows but thinks so.

Some of the windows are starting to fog up. Can the glass in this kind of window be replaced. We are trying to avoid the expense/headache of installing new replacement windows ?

Has anyone done this before and would you advise it.. And if so does anyone have an idea of the cost or where I can find someone to do the work.

Thanks

Ron in Cleveland

Reply to
Ron Black