Metal switch boxes

Hello, Are metal boxes used for outlets and switch boxes anymore ?? Since I am doing the basement, and I have to cut around boxes when I install the drywall, I know I am going to screw it up by cutting right through the boxes with a zip tool.
If its worth it to put in metal boxes, I would do it. Thoughts ?? Thank you.

Nothing but. There still are a few areas around the country, me included, that require metallic conduit and boxes.

I use an measuring tape, plastic boxes for my home and an zip tool. I cut the holes in the wall board before putting them on the wall. Ok I miss a little but it is easier for me. Finding the boxes after the wall board is up is harder for me. What happens if you rotorzip slices up the wire? Do you take the dry wall down and replace it?
Metal vs. plastic boxes has been much discuussed in this NG, so look at the archives. But heres's how some drywallers deal with box cutouts: the wall board is precisely positioned and gently pressed into a mounted box with the outside edge coated with any handy marking material, like wet paint, chalk line powder, etc. The DW panel is then moved out so the cut out can be made from the back. The DW panel then slips over the cutout pefectly. Others will use a couple of screws in the outlet mounting holes of the mounted box with marking stuff on the screw heads. Then they mark an outline with a spare box on the marked spots on the back of the panel and presto! another near perect box cutout. Haven't yet seen any DW lads with zip tools in our area. HTH
Joe
This is awesome advice. Thank you for your time.