Metal Outside Door - screw holes in door

I want to change my door knob and security lock on my metal outside door. There are 2 small screw holes that previously held the ornament of the door knob.
Any suggestions on what I can do to fill these 2 rather small holes, so that they later can be painted same color of door?
Bondo Muff

door
that

door.
Two small stainless steel screws. Or, depending on the color of the door, some decorative brass screws. Bondo or any other filler is going to make you paint the entire door.
Al