Metal drilling question: source for cutting oil

Page 2 of 2
The sky is falling the sky is falling I must tell the King!!
Bet this guy has a fuzz buster and never gone over the speed limit either!
YMMV, machinist for 25 years all fingers intact and have both eyes! This isn't rocket science its taking away metal from a solid piece of material. As far as the OP goes Black Oil for tapping is cheapest, and WD-40 for cutting aluminum will work fine for the hobbiest.
Rich

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

If I recall, you are running CNC's. If so, I might recommend this to a couple of my friends with small shops. What say ye?
Frank