metal commode parts

I have commodes made by COTTO and Atlantis. The parts in the water tank are almost all metal, not plastic. These commodes are about 15 years old.
Where can I find parts? Are there plastic equivalent I can buy? Thanks.
On Saturday, September 27, 2014 5:54:45 PM UTC-4, yyy378 wrote:

There are inexpensive replacements mostly made of plastic that will fit the vast majority of tanks. There are fill kits that completely replace that part, replacement flappers, and even handle levers. A whole fill kit costs under $10.