Metal Building and Roof Insulation

My question is directed to owners of metal buildings in warm/hot climates.
I live in Louisiana and I'm erecting a 30' x 24' metal building to use as a workshop and the supplier of the building says I should insulate the roof from the interior to avoid "sweating" This building will not have an HVAC system. The insulation resembles bubble wrap with a foil finish on both sides.
Does anyone have a problem with their roof sweating in this type of environment ?
Thanks in advance.
It's a major problem here in the Pac. NW..
Damp air under a night chilled metal roof and you get a lot of sweating.. My car port is like rain forest since I closed it into a garage.
As long as you have outside air circulating (don't close in the sides) then there will be very little temp. difference between the metal and the air..
--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve

I've only seen spray on insulation for that.
Ray wrote:

You will get hot, humid air trapped inside. As the temp drops outside the sheet metal will cool faster than the air inside, next thing you know you have condensation. Insulate it. Greg
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:39:43 -0600, "Ray"

I am not an owner yet but have checked into this situation some. The one builder I talked with did say sweating is a problem. His idea that I am not too pleased with is to install insulation similar to what you are talking about but without the foil finish. He says the metal roof will still sweat but the insulation will direct the dripping water to the sides of the building where it is less of a problem. Looks like spray on foam would be the way to go but it is very expensive as far as I can find out. It may have flamability problems also but I did not research that.
There are other fixes like fans and temperature control.
No Builder