Medicine cabinet.

I finally got tired of stuff falling out of my medicine cabinet. Don't know why I never did something about it until now. I taped the glass shelves down to the brackets and taped the shelves to the back of the cabinet with clear package tape. Then I stuck self sticking foam strips that come in a coil across the front of the shelves. Now stuff don't slide out into the sink when you breath on it or put something back.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

Some cheaper cabinets use plastic shelves with ribs that add friction.