Mechanism for Gas Flame Sconce

Anybody know who sells a gas lighting mechanism that I could install in a sconce shell to adapt it for a natural gas flame? Something with an igniter and a flame sensor perhaps?
I'm in Kansas City, Kansas, BTW.
********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *
Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:

Talk to someone who installs fireplaces. And get them to do it, too. Something like this is not the sort of thing where you want to have "learning experience".
- Nehmo -

- Bill Seurer -

- Nehmo - I'm capable of doing the installation. I could adapt a fireplace lighter or something like that, I suppose, but I'd rather have something specifically manufactured for a lamp.
Paul Hovnanian

- Nehmo - It's for outdoors. I found one place selling a system for $300 http://www.gasproductscompany.com/Gas_Lights/electronic_ignition.htm
********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Sugg lighting are a vintage manufacturer of gas lamps who have managed to keep up to date with technology.
Search for their website.
--
Clive Mitchell
http://www.bigclive.com

- Clive Mitchell -

- Nehmo - http://www.sugglighting.co.uk / I haven't looked at all their products yet, but some of them use a pilot. I'd prefer an igniter. I'll give them a call to see what they have. Most places don't put everything on their website.
* Nehmo Sergheyev *