Measuring a kitchen sink

We are going to replace the kitchen sink. BUT what size do we need? What do we measure, the cutout? Where are the standard dimensions measured? Inside edge of the bowl(s)? Thanks
The sizes are very standardized. Measure the inside and outside dimensions, if you're worried.
Details at http://www.GotBonus.com

want to know which dimensions of THAT one I need to use from Mine.

When I went looking for a Kohler sink, I found all the info i needed at their website.
be careful-I believe stainless steel sinks are measured differently than other types.