Measuring a kitchen sink

We are going to replace the kitchen sink. BUT what size do we need? What do we measure, the cutout? Where are the standard dimensions measured? Inside edge of the bowl(s)? Thanks

Reply to
GotBonus?

The sizes are very standardized. Measure the inside and outside dimensions, if you're worried.

Reply to
roger61611

We are going to replace the kitchen sink. BUT what size do we need? What do we measure, the cutout? Where are the standard dimensions measured? Inside edge of the bowl(s)? Thanks

Reply to
stevie

I can do that with mine, but I am going to order the replacement online and want to know which dimensions of THAT one I need to use from Mine.

Reply to
GotBonus?

When I went looking for a Kohler sink, I found all the info i needed at their website.

Reply to
John Hines