"me-cast" patio stones/

We had an ornamental "wishing well" that my Dad made for us years ago, and it was getting pretty rough. A good friend retired farmer/handiman saw it's condition and offered to make me a new one over the winter in appreciation for a lot of other things I'd helped him with over the last several years. We had the old one sitting over a "dry well" for the downspout, which didn't help the condition of the old well. The new one has an open bottom and sits on a 3 legged steel frame to hold it off the ground - and I wanted to set it on a concrete "foundation" ring. Needed about 16" center hole,, the legs are on a 24" diameter - and there isn't anything available locally in pre-cast tree surrounds or similar anywhere close to that size - so it was make a mold and mix small batches to make 8 segments with 22.5 degree angles - 6 1/2 inch at the narrow end and 16 inches at the big end - about 3 inches thick On one I had to mold in a "chute" for the downspout to put the water into the dry-well under the ornamental well..
Mixed 8 batches of 25 lbs of fast setting sac-crete in a1x2 foot stainless steel box with a mason's trowel.. I think I'm going to feel it tomorrow - but the well is installed.

Good job! Since it's past yesterday how do/did you feel?
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

A whole lot better than I thought I would!!!!!